Skip to main content

Featured

20+ Simple Easter Recipes

Here are some Simple, Easy Easter Recipes you may want to add to your menu:

Food 'n Film October 2015 - Roundup



First, I want to say Thank you for entering these awesome recipes into this series and I look forward to seeing what the future holds!

The first entry is from Katarzyna at Lemon and Strawberries with these beautiful 'Game of Thrones' Cookies. She's a big fan of the series, as am I! And as she was waiting for the next season and re-reading the books; she artistically hand painted each of the House Crests on these delicious looking cookies. Almost to beautiful to eat...almost!



The next entry is from Gerard at Bread and Tortillas with this Spicy Hatch Chile Salsa Verde inspired by 1953's 'War of the Worlds.' Like any true movie lover, he inserted himself into the film and states what he would do in response to a character wanting to sell "tamales, enchiladas, and hot dogs" at the crash site... "If I had a food truck out there, I’d be offering strictly vegan food. My black bean nachos with the Hatch green chile salsa would be a good seasonal special on the imagined menu." Love that idea!



The last entry is my own Mustache Sugar Cookies inspired by the 1993 film 'Tombstone.' Upon finding mustache shaped cookie cutters, I was immediate reminded of these four iconic mustachioed heroes of the OK Corral.



Again, Thanks to everyone for entering this month's Food 'n Film. 
Stay tuned for November's Link-up  !!

Comments

  1. Ah lovely submissions and very creative. Need to get my creative juices flowing for November.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts